Thursday, September 29, 2011

What's It To Ya?

Last October I penned 4 posts concerning the circumstances surrounding the death of meteorologist Matt Hughes of the Discovery Channel's Storm Chasers program. I didn't think much of anything about these posts...UNTIL...the November night his death was announced on the show and my blog traffic increase exponentially (thousands of visitors per hour for a nearly 5-hour period).

Since that time, searches for various information about Matt's death (by suicide) have landed people here. There is, however, another query related to Storm Chasers that has landed people here as well: Is Reed Timmer gay?

Reed is one of the main stars of the program. I may have mentioned his name once or twice in passing. I have written absolutely NOTHING about Reed's personal life, including his sexual orientation! I don't care about his sexual orientation one way or the other; that's his business.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why that particular search criteria would point to this blog.

Strange how these search engines work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.