Friday, May 29, 2009

Gone Traveling

For the first time since mid-March (gallbladder surgery) I haven't posted anything for 2 whole days! The reason for this is I've been traveling. In the past 24 hours, I've been in South Africa, Ireland and New Zealand. Talk about jet lag!!

For those of you scratching your heads -- knowing how financially poor I am -- you may be wondering if I've completely flipped out this time. Well okay, I haven't genuinely left the confines of Pacific County, Washington; I've been doing my travels via the internet. ;-)

As I've mentioned in this space before, I have a part-time job as a researcher for GreenPRO. So, I've been researching local laws and policies in the aforementioned far-flung places. Because of my obsessive-compulsive nature, when I get into research mode, I research for hours on end -- usually to the detriment of my health, diet and sleep!

Hmm. Maybe later today I'll skip over to Germany or Singapore.

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you'd been. Neat job you have. I wish I could have a job like that!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.