Friday, August 19, 2005

A Capable WatchDog

I've launched a new blog called Where's Your Bain? Since I've supposedly been banned from making comments at Where's Your Brain?, I will be entering them instead on my new blog.

There are two main reasons for this action. First, I want to move my criticism for JustaDog OFF OF The Rambling Taoist. Second, JustaDog needs some scrutiny. Besides banning opinions that she doesn't like, she's also prone to deleting comments AND changing the text of other people's comments.

A blogger with little scruples needs to have a light shined on their activities much like the alternative press has focused a giant spotlight on the Dubya gang. And that's what Where's Your Bain? aims to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated, so you can write whatever you want.